Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Raise limit of number of properties

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It says, "You can add up to 50 properties to each Analytics account. To raise this limit, please reach out to your account manager."  How do I find out who my account manager is, so I can contact?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Beverly G :-)
To the best of my knowledge, account managers do not apply for the free version of Google Analytics (standard).
Are you an Adwords customer at all?

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Beverly G and @Bronwyn V!

I thought I would chime in with a bit of info. As far as I know, only 360 customer will have a dedicated Google account manager. 360 customers also have the ability to increase the number of accounts, properties, and views (among other things). I don't believe this would be extended to standard GA customers.

If you are finding that you are lacking properties, then you might want to either consider how you have structured your properties (50 properties is actually quite a lot if you have just a single site). If you have multiple sites that are not related, consider different accounts.

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No.  We can probably just add another account.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Nicky Y

Thanks for the clarification.

Does GA 360 allow me to link or roll up 100 properties under one account?

Is there any limit on account, properties and views when we go with GA 360?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Shashank S,

"Link up" and "Roll up" could mean two different things in the GA world. Linking up a property to an account could mean just having properties under an account, but I'm not sure what the limit would be. Rolling up properties under an account means you that you are a 360 customer and you have a Roll-Up property created by Google, to which you roll various accounts into. Again, I am not sure what the limit is to the number of rolled-up properties.

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! Yes, GA360 can have up to 200 properties per account.