Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

REASON FOR TERMINATION:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear google 

i am itaksoft@gmail.com..  how to reslove this problem

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.
REASON FOR TERMINATION: Multiple violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address of your Publisher account.
Google Play Publisher terminations are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.
You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.
Please do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

1 Expert replyverified_user

REASON FOR TERMINATION:

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, this is the Google Analytics Advertiser Community not to do with google play dev account terminations

You may want to reach out their support via this form

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/troubleshooter/3049653?hl=en&ref_topic=15868

lso in keeping with the community guidelines, and your privacy and security, you may want to edit your post

to remove your email address.
Click on the 3 dots at the top right of your post will present a drop down with an Edit post option

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here