Analytics
2.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Question about Analytics Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm wondering if Google has a proof of certification page that I can view my analytics certification from. I lost the email with the proof of certification that I received last April, and I need it to link it to my LinkedIn profile. Is there any other way of retrieving it?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Question about Analytics Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm wondering if Google has a proof of certification page that I can view my analytics certification from. I lost the email with the proof of certification that I received last April, and I need it to link it to my LinkedIn profile. Is there any other way of retrieving it?

Re: Question about Analytics Certification

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Houston,

You should be able to see your certifications if you log in as you in Google Partners:

https://www.google.ca/partners/#p_analyticscertification

Cheers,
JD

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
You should be able to link to your Profile (if you have made it publically viewable) on the Partner site,
The following page has information on how to share your certification status
https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6089738?hl=en
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Houston S,

I am sorry to hear of this. 

Typically, there is no way to simply change the email associated with it. The only things I can think of:

1) Contact support. Log in here with your current email and click on Help button in the upper right corner.  

2) Since the certification only carries a 18 month validation period, your certificate will be expiring sometime this year, so you could retake the test under your current email. 

If you still have access to the email account associated with your certification, simply log in here, click on My Profile and under your profile photo you will see your certification listed. Click on it and you can download or print it. 

Best Regards,

James