Analytics
3.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Queries not showing up anymore (NaN)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I setup my GAto see my queries a month ago. Now, when I go under Acquisition to Queries or Landing pages there is no data (NaN). My sites are verified in the Seacrh console. What is the issue and how can I fix this?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Queries not showing up anymore (NaN)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Eghe
I've never seen NaN. It stands for not a number. The search console link to GA has been broken for the past week.

Are you seeing query data in search console?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am seeing the NaN when I sign into my GA account. In the search console I can see my search anaytics and they have numbers.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I believe this is a known issue. Can you try unblinking and then re-linking your search console to your property? You won't lose any data but I'm trying to figure out why it's working for some people and not for others. This is the first time I've heard of NaN being reported in GA.

Can you provide a screenshot?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Can you also confirm that your search console verified site is not linked to any other accounts or properties?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How can I add a screen shoot? I don't see that option to add an attachment.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
When you hit reply, there's a "full reply editor" link with an image upload option. Alternatively, just upload it to an image sharing site.

Please try the other things I mentioned first though.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Did you do what I suggested above? Can you confirm what I've asked?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am deleting the website in the search console. I am pretty sure once I delete I will have no data right?