Analytics
4.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Q: Can You Link a Adwords Account at Property Level?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

When you link multiple adwords account in one Google Analytics, can it be set at "property level"? This is my question.

I want it at property level, not account level. Is that possible? Thanks Man Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arthur L
January 2016

Re: Q: Can You Link a Adwords Account at Property Level?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Arthur,

Yes, syncing AdWords with Google Analytics is done at the property level.
In the admin section of Google Analytics, in the Property Column you will see a section titled Propety Linking, this is where you will sync your AdWords account with Google Analytics. Keep in mind in order to link your GA and AdWords accounts you must have Edit Permissions at the property level.

Here is a helpful link that explains the steps involved in the process as well as an example: http://analytics.blogspot.com/2014/04/analytics-adwords-bulk-account-linking.html

Thanks,
Grant

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arthur L
January 2016

Re: Q: Can You Link a Adwords Account at Property Level?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Arthur,

Yes, syncing AdWords with Google Analytics is done at the property level.
In the admin section of Google Analytics, in the Property Column you will see a section titled Propety Linking, this is where you will sync your AdWords account with Google Analytics. Keep in mind in order to link your GA and AdWords accounts you must have Edit Permissions at the property level.

Here is a helpful link that explains the steps involved in the process as well as an example: http://analytics.blogspot.com/2014/04/analytics-adwords-bulk-account-linking.html

Thanks,
Grant