Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Property User administration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Team,

I wanted to integrate the Search Console in the property of my business. In the User administration I have all rights but Search Console say that I don't have the right to edit in the Google Analytics Property. I checked the settings several times and cannot find the mistake. Can you help me please?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sandra Heuer

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Property User administration

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sandra :-)

What order are you trying to do the linking in?
Are you going to the GA Property Setting page and using the Search Console - Adjust Search Console button at the bottom of the Property Setting page?
(I find sometimes it is easier to do it this way than trying to do it the other way around from Search Console to GA)
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Thanks for the answer. I took the way from GA to Search Console like you described it. I still don't find a solution for my problem :/

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
I dont have access to your GA account (obviously) can you please log into GA and click the Admin tab
and goto to the Admin page in GA
Once there can you please select the relevant ACCOUNT from the first column drop down
and then select the relevant PROPERTY from the middle column drop down
Can you then please click on User Management in the middle column below the PROPERTY dropdown
and click on the box in the Property Permission table column to the right of your email address
and take a screen shot of the Permissions that you have at PROPERTY level

Thanks
Bronwyn
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Property User administration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bronwyn.

Sorry that I didn't answer earlier. I don't know how, but now it works actually. I didn't change anything. Maybe it just took time. 

Thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Sandra