AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Property Missing from Google Analytics List

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There used to be a property in my Google Analytics list that had stats from 2010-12. It stopped getting traffic and transitioned to a new property in late 2012. But it was nice to be able to go back and see statistics for the old property. Now it's no longer in my list, and nothing changed as far as admin permissions. How do I ask Google to put it back? Thank you.

Re: Property Missing from Google Analytics List

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
So if you go to admin > property and it lists them and says say 3 out of 30 properties used.
do you not see it there?
usually this would mean either - permissions changed
or property deleted.
if property deleted do you have an adwords account?
they can be useful for ga recovery etc.

hope that helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for responding. I do have an AdSense account. How can I recover a missing property from there?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I am not sure but you could try adsense support
failing that it is super easy to just set up an adwords account with your gmail - you don't have to spend anything it just gets you access to support.
NB: adwords is awesome so i do suggest you consider it!

good luck Smiley Happy

Property Missing from Google Analytics List

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there,my house is not in the google map yet.Its been a year my house built in the new area but still couldnt find in the map why?