Analytics
4.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Problemas cuenta administrador analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Buenas tardes, 
En mi empresa tenemos un problema, hay una cuenta asociada a google analytic (un compañero tiene acceso como editor) pero no sabemos quien es el administrador de la página y por lo tanto nos es imposible contactar con él. De que manera se podría saber quien es el creador de la cuenta, para contactar con él y pedirle los permisos o como se podría solicitar la propiedad del analytics (a mi me ha dejado crear un usuario, pero claro me dice que si lo solicito, si hay otro administrador todos los datos se perderán). Necesitaría saberlo también porque abrí una cuenta de webmaster tools y no sé si hay uno creado ya. Lo de llamar a Google ya lo hemos intentado y nos han dicho que preguntemos en foros y os comento que no tenemos adwords.
Gracias

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author virginia g
November 2015

Re: Problemas cuenta administrador analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Virginia,

please refer to the Spanish Google AdWords Community at www.es.adwords-community.com for your question in Spanish. Probably, there will be an Analytics section in that community soon.

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried to do it, and they said, I must to ask here.

At my company we have a problem , there is an associated Google analytic account ( accessed as a fellow editor) but do not know who is the administrator of the site and therefore we can not contact him. That way you could know who is the creator of the account, to contact him and ask permission or property could apply analytics ( to my left me to create a user , but then tells me that if you ask , if another administrator all data will be lost ) . Also I need to know because I opened a webmaster tools account and do not know if there is one created already . We call to google adwords, and they said they can´t help us.
Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Virginia,

I try to help a bit. Firstly, if you're absolutely unable to contact any administrator of your Analytics account, and you aren't an AdWords user (otherwise AdWords hotline could have helped you with that) you have to two possibilities:

(1) Open up an AdWords account and do some advertising there (budget can be as low as you want) and call AdWords support [1] again to help you with your Analytics administrator

(2) Create a new Analytics account. This gives you full access but starts from zero data. Note, however, that in this way no data at all is lost in your current account - it's just another account you surely will have further access to.

It's only one Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) account per web host. As user "opening" an account you're requesting access to that account. Once granted you can see there in "Admin (upper right) > Users and property owners" if you're the first and only user there, or if there have already been other users before (if you're lucky you might see your Analytics admin here).

Christoph

[1] https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=es