Analytics
5.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Problem with tracking code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody,

i am writing here because i am having some issues with the tracking code of a website. 
To be exact it doesnt work at all, i tried to put it in the head.php [wp webiste] and also in the dedicated field of the theme i used. I registered many websited and analytics codes, this time is the first that this is happening. 

Anyone could have an idea of what could it be? I am thinking that could be connected to the domain extension, now i am using .yoga 

Hope you can help

E.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with tracking code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Can you please post your site URL so we can take a look at it? Thanks!

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Website here: http://silent.yoga
Thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

You are tracking the same property twice. Please remove the tracking code from the footer, the code in the head tag is installed properly.
Both tracking codes are sending the data to the UA-71074262-1 property, this causes duplicate hits.
If you're not getting any data check if you have any filters set up that can cause all data to be filtered out.
Also if you have just set up the property and installed the tracking code on the website you need to wait up to 24 hours for the data to start showing up in GA. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital