Analytics
6.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Problem with adsense accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. a lot of years ago I try to put adsense in a web that maybe doesn't exist anymore. A few days ago I tried to put adsense in a web that I'm actually using but my old web appear on the page of adsense and I could not disassociate it so I made another account of google and adsense was accepted. But now I realized that I have to associate adsense with analytics and I can't because I have 2 different accounts. Can I delete the new account and associate adsense with this account (main account) or can I associate both accounts so I can associate analytics from this account with adsense of the other account?
I hope you understand my problem. My native language is spanish so my english isn't perfect, sorry for that. And thanks for reading and helping!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with adsense accounts

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Santiago,

Thanks for posting to the community! However, for this question, you might get more help by posting to the AdSense Help Forum.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Krisha

Re: Problem with adsense accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Krisha I already asked in the adsense forum and they send me here. But it was the spanish forum, so now I'm going to ask in the english forum. Thanks for the help. If anyone else can help me I'll be very thankful!