Analytics
3.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Previous account owner left company

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to open a Google Analytics account for Metrograph.com. However, the login info is owned by a previous employee (email <edited by Community Moderator>) who we can no longer contact to obtain the login info. Would it be possible to switch admins, or change the login info so that I would be able to access this account and all it's corresponding data???

Thank you!
Dane

This post has been edited by a Community Moderator per our Community Guidelines. Please do not post personal information on this public community.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Previous account owner left company

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

You could try to recover the account, there is a comprehensive post by Niall in the following thread on how to go about doing this (its the one marked as best answer)
You will need to create a free Adwords account in order to access the support options (need to be logged into the Adwords account at the time)
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here