Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Popup Window in Users Flow doesn't go away when you click outside the window

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone, 

not sure whether people have experienced this lately when viewing the Users flow in the reporting section. What happened was you can right click one group and select View Group Details from the right-click menu,  however, issue came when you tried to go back to view the Users flow, for some reason now when you try to get rid of the Group Details windows by clicking outside the windows, it won't go away, there is no other buttons inside the window that you can click to close it. It wasn't like that before as I recalled I can just get rid of the windows by clicking outside the window. Now it becomes a burden to view the group details as I have to refresh the whole browser loading to get rid of the windows. 

Not sure if it is a Google bug or just something only me experiencing. 

Users Flow.pngScreenshot of Users Flow Popup Windows

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

everything is fine on my side and i can see the close button on the pop up window. Google Analytics is on its way to some new changes so don't need to worry about it. Everything will be fine after a some time. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Noman, thanks for your reply. I went back to double check and still didn't see any close button to close out the windows, also clicked off the window and it didn't work. Is it just me then? hopefully this will get fixed soon

Re: Popup Window in Users Flow doesn't go away when you click outside the window

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screenshot.png

Am I the only one who continues to have this problem in google analytics? So in the User Flow view or Goal flow view, after opening the group details, there is no option to close out the window. I have to hit go back in browser, this creates a lot trouble for viewing the whole flow efficiently.  Is there any way to reach the analytics support to get this problem addressed