Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Phone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two phone lines with AT&T, my second line I let a boyfriend use. When we broke up he refused to pay his portion of the bill or give me the phone back. AT&T advised me to report it stolen through police and claim it on my insurance. I received a new phone (Samsung galaxy note 5) and changed the number before even activating the SIM card then gave it to my 12yr old son. Four days after my son's phone was activated all of the ex boyfriends data uploaded to my child's phone! I had been very upfront with AT&T that I didn't want the new number linked to the old number but they are blaming Google. I need answers! I have been on the phone with AT&T, Google and Samsung. No one can seem to tell me how this happened. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Phone

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Misty
Im sorry to read of the issues you are currently having in regards to the phone
You've posted to the Google Analytics Advertiser Community.
I'm assuming your ex is not able to access and use your son's google/gmail account, is that correct?
Have you asked AT&T to do a reset?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here