Analytics
3.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Organic Not Provided Keywords Can I?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello experts,

Since GA is not giving most of organic keyword data(I know GWT!)Suppose if i opt for a third party Analytics tool other than GA in my website can i track those not provided in their analytics tool?Many analytics tool provides organic keyword data option.

Or Google totally restricts all Organic data originating from Google search and I cannot see the data elsewhere?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Its not possible to get those keywords in 3rd party tools, google search restricts them for privacy reasons.

Google Search Console provides some of the information but even that doesnt give all search query detail and deliberately restricts some info, for the purpose of user privacy.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

2nding @Bronwyn V!

The only case where you get organic keywords if from Adwords campaigns, where you can both see the keyword you pay for as well as the original keyword typed by users.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan