Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Obtaining original contract/paperwork for business account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
The company I work for had a large change-over in personnel in the last few years. I ended up with the "task" of locating the original paperowrk the company must have signed in order to receive our Google Analytics Account number (which I have) and our Tracking ID (which I also have). I am a registered admin on the Gogle Analytics page, but I can't find anything related to an original contract or some type of account set-up. Is there a way to obtain any documentation that was related to the start-up of our analytics account. I do know the person's name who opened it, if that helps. Thank you in advance for anyone that can offer assitsance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Obtaining original contract/paperwork for business account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
Is your question in relation to a google apps account?
Google analytics isn't covered by the Google Apps Service Level Agreement. Opening a GA account usually it only requires acceptance of the GA TOS
https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here