Analytics
2.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Not receiving any data because people can't find my business on google search

C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help my situation. My company is called 'emondo' and my website is www.emondo.co

I am having trouble with getting any data to use as something wrong occurs when people search for 'emondo' is this happening for someone else? I was told people get shown a different spelling 'Edmondo' and don't go through to my pages when searching for 'emondo'

I think this could be a big issue for not getting data

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @c m

Welcome to the analytics solution community.

I checked your site and im not seeing any issues with the tracking code snippet.

Couple of thoughts.. if ppl are new to your business, they are not going to search for your business or product by its business name, they likely wont know it.

Yes, there is another site called Edmodo. if its been around a while, and ppl are familiar with the site/business by name, then yes, google will likely think ppl mean that site when they type in your business name. 
Google search does also give the option of Search instead for emondo on the search results page for Edmodo

If you have questions relating to organic search and indexing of your site, best place to ask is on the webmaster central help forum

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

View solution in original post

Google is not registering my business name as a word

C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help my situation. My company is called 'emondo' and we focus on coverting real estate forms to legally binding online forms. The website is www.emondo.co

The trouble I am experiencing is that when people search for 'emondo' google says did you mean _____. and shows results for what they think was trying to be spelled. I was told this by a few clientele though does this happen for any of you? when typing in 'emondo' does it show up with emondo.co or edmondo some random other company.

This is a big issue for us any help would be appreciated.

Google is saying my Small Business is not spelled correctly.

C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help my situation. My company is called 'emondo' and we focus on converting real estate forms to legally binding online forms. The website is www.emondo.co

The trouble I am experiencing is that when people search for 'emondo' Google says did you mean _____. and shows results for what they think was trying to be spelled. I was told this by a few clientele though does this happen for any of you? when typing in 'emondo' does it show up with emondo.co or edmondo some random other company.

This is a huge properly for a small business any help would be appreciated.

Google not saying 'emondo' is spelled correctly

C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help my situation. My company is called 'emondo' and we focus on coverting real estate forms to legally binding online forms. The website is www.emondo.co

The following issue is not helping me utilise adwords as people are getting the wrong search results.

The trouble I am experiencing is that when people search for 'emondo' google says did you mean _____. and shows results for what they think was trying to be spelled. I was told this by a few clientele though does this happen for any of you? when typing in 'emondo' does it show up with emondo.co or edmondo some random other company.

'emondo' is spelled incorrectly. Did you mean _____

C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
C M
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is this happening to me? Google Adwords will not work properly until you can search for my company without being taken somewhere else.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
May

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @c m

Welcome to the analytics solution community.

I checked your site and im not seeing any issues with the tracking code snippet.

Couple of thoughts.. if ppl are new to your business, they are not going to search for your business or product by its business name, they likely wont know it.

Yes, there is another site called Edmodo. if its been around a while, and ppl are familiar with the site/business by name, then yes, google will likely think ppl mean that site when they type in your business name. 
Google search does also give the option of Search instead for emondo on the search results page for Edmodo

If you have questions relating to organic search and indexing of your site, best place to ask is on the webmaster central help forum

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Google is saying my Small Business is not spelled correctly.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes Google auto corrects it for me as well. This isn't a glitch as Google is trying to help its users find what they are looking for. Someone here may have better options but as you become more popular Google will start to recognize your name. But I get how it throws off your whole line about everybody loving emondo. Smiley Wink Non technical tips would be to also create a google my business account and also branded facebook, twitter, etc for your business. This will also help with Google learning your brand name is a real word people might care about.

'emondo' is spelled incorrectly. Did you mean _____

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Please only post your question to one community and not in all of them, I just responded to this in Google Small Business. This just creates clutter and prevents us working as a team to help as what one person might say may spark an idea for another and so on and so forth.

Google is not registering my business name as a word

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Please only post your question to one community and not in all of them, I just responded to this in Google Small Business. This just creates clutter and prevents us working as a team to help as what one person might say may spark an idea for another and so on and so forth.

Google not saying 'emondo' is spelled correctly

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭