Analytics
5.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Not getting all sessions in GA overview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My URL is www.stpaulsepc.org.

For about the past month I have not been getting all the sessions in audience overview. Only one showed up from Windows, which is usually the largest platform, and only 3 from iOS. Not a proficient user of GA. It has worked fine in the past.

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @jim b :-)
Is UA-80214798-1 your GA Property?
Have you created and applied any filters to the View in GA?

Also have you installed GA according to the Wix instructions (you may want to check your settings)

https://support.wix.com/en/article/adding-your-google-analytics-code-to-your-site

You may also want to check that you have not enabled demographics and interest reporting or similar in the GA interface. Wix integration of GA and the use of some of its features is somewhat limited on the Wix platform.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Bronwyn,

Thanks for the timely reply. Yes, the ID you quoted is the one. It was correct in my account, but I copied and pasted and submitted it again. Don't know if that's what did it, but GA is working fine again.

Also, I have not enabled any filters/reporting.

Jim