Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Not being let in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email that I have access to Google Analytics, but every time I try to log in using that email, it says I do not. Any hints?

Re: Not being let in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Go to Google Analytics home and see if the property you gained access to is on the list.
https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/

If it's not there, then someone might have revoked your access before you got the chance to use it.

If you can get in contact with the property Manager, ask them to remove your email (if for some reason shows up there) and add you again.

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I do SEO and Google Analytics for all of my customers. Today I went to Analytics and I get a blank screen - nothing. This pretty much puts me out of business and is a loss of my livelihood. I cannot even set up a new Google Analytics account. Weird because all of my Webmaster Tools Accounts are there and showing. None of my passwords work. Panic is the word I can use to best describe. I do not have a Google ADWords account. Is there a way to get a message to Google before it is too late even when I don't have access?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Go to the Admin tab and see if your clients' accounts show up on the list. If so, pick one and go back to reporting. Your insights should be there.