Analytics
5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Not all pages showing up on Google Analytics Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is within the Google Analytics > Reporting > Behaviour > Site content > All pages,
(please neglect www1.free-share-buttons.top, which is not my landing page, and what i want to get rid of)

the problem is i can only view the traffic of the whole site (/ ), but I would like to know individual landing pages' traffic. Currently, I have www.yourshizuoka.com as homepage, and other contents below that homepage as www.yourshizuoka.com/ito and www.yourshizuoka.com/fuji

what should I do? to see "/ito" & "/fuji" 's page views on Google Analytics?Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 7.08.58 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 慧然 彭
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try going into Real-Time -> Active Pages and see what pages are being displayed. If you can't see "/ito" & "/fuji" there when you're actively surfing on those pages then you had a code implimentation issue.

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 慧然 彭
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try going into Real-Time -> Active Pages and see what pages are being displayed. If you can't see "/ito" & "/fuji" there when you're actively surfing on those pages then you had a code implimentation issue.

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joshua, do you have any recommendations on what to do if you do realize you have code implementation issues?