Analytics
6.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Not all pages showing up on Google Analytics Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is within the Google Analytics > Reporting > Behaviour > Site content > All pages,
(please neglect www1.free-share-buttons.top, which is not my landing page, and what i want to get rid of)

the problem is i can only view the traffic of the whole site (/ ), but I would like to know individual landing pages' traffic. Currently, I have www.yourshizuoka.com as homepage, and other contents below that homepage as www.yourshizuoka.com/ito and www.yourshizuoka.com/fuji

what should I do? to see "/ito" & "/fuji" 's page views on Google Analytics?Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 7.08.58 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 慧然 彭
October 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Try going into Real-Time -> Active Pages and see what pages are being displayed. If you can't see "/ito" & "/fuji" there when you're actively surfing on those pages then you had a code implimentation issue.

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joshua, do you have any recommendations on what to do if you do realize you have code implementation issues?