Analytics
4.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Not able to see user data today

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a simple site that only attracts a few users, but I like to check out who has visited regularly. My usual approach is to go Audience/Technology/Network, and then use the Secondary Dimension to look at information like city. Today I have the following problem: The audience overview shows a handful of visitors. When I go to  Audience/Technology/Network, though, it says "There is no data for this view," and gives the appearance that no one visited at all. Is anyone else seeing this?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Make sure you have selected the date range properly, because if you choose "Today" from the date range selector and you are displaying report few minutes after midnight there could be no data yet.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, but that's not the issue. The site visits ranged over the entire day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On the Audience overview I can even see information like what language they were using. User Explorer gives information about each visitor, too. But other options tell me that I had zero pageviews for the day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My main view for CSSD has not shown any visitors but the other raw view does. I can't get the main view to show any numbers.