Analytics
1.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

No data for copied views

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, when I copy the unfiltered view(the one with row data) the result is an empty view with no data in it. Did someone had a similar problem?

thanks in advance

Re: No data for copied views

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Laura,

When did you create the new copied view? A new view only shows the data moving forward and it may take up to 24 hours to see the data in a new view.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HiSmiley Happy
a couple of hours ago, but this morning I did the same and it worked immediately..it was the exact copy of the unfiltered view, with all historical data

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
So, maybe wait a little and then check back again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually the only thing I did is importing shared assets from Gallery in the copied view and suddenly data disappeared. I deleted all the new assets but still no data in the copied view that this morning contained data.
(Thanks for you reply)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Do you see data in Realtime > overview in GA?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I do!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That means it is working, so you'll see the data soon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But only in the view I created this morning. The one I created after the problem occurred does not

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Now I can only visualize new data in the reporting, the home page doesn't show new data but only old data ,even for the original unfiltered view...