Analytics
6.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

No analytics data shown - Tracking Code Not Found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have registered yesterday my Google Analytics account (17 hours ago), few minutes later I have inserted the script code (through a plugin) in my Joomla website (www.beautyfeel.it). I have also checked the code with the browser and the script code looks inserted correctly. After 3-4 hours I started seeing some changes in the number of visitors, with details etc. Today al the numbers disappeared and are back to 0.
I see no active users in the real time section, even if I've opened the website with several devices and I know some friends are visiting it.

Is it because my account is still setting up? How long will it take?

Or there are problems with my installation? In the admin panel I see "Tracking Code Not Found"

Thank you very much for your support!!

Paolo

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paolo D
November 2015

Re: No analytics data shown - Tracking Code Not Found

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hello Paolo, hope you are doing great.

I've checked your website and found that you have implemented GA UA-70057911-1 code correctly.

The best way to check if it's working right now is to check Real-Time reports, if you will see that there is 0 active users on the website at the moment please get back to us. 

Cheers,
Alexey

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency

Re: No analytics data shown - Tracking Code Not Found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Alexey,

Now it is working! But I swear that earlier it was not. Anyway thank you for your check!
Have a great day!

Paolo