Analytics
4.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Need Help with In-Page Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I currently cannot access my in-page analytics. When I try the full-screen version I receive "Error 20010". In the past I was able to add "www" in front of "analytics" in the url and disable the protection and it would start working again. This no longer works. I've tried clearing my cache and it still doesn't work. What should I do to get my in-page analytics up and running again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elizabeth M
March 2016

Re: Need Help with In-Page Analytics

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes. You must be logged in to the Analytics Account and have to open a page that you are tracking with Analytics
There should be an Analytics icon in upper right corner in the browser. Click on it to activate Page Analytics plug-in.

page-analytics-icon.png

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you! How do I download this and use it though? i'm just seeing an overview, reviews, etc.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
It only works with Google Chrome browser.
In upper right corner should be blue button +ADD TO CHROME.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks! I am on chrome. It says "added to chrome". How do I used it though? Do I sign into Google Analytics?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elizabeth M
March 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes. You must be logged in to the Analytics Account and have to open a page that you are tracking with Analytics
There should be an Analytics icon in upper right corner in the browser. Click on it to activate Page Analytics plug-in.

page-analytics-icon.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
O I see! This works! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

N/A
# 8
N/A
I am trying to access my inpage analytics on an iPad. I used to be able to put 'Google' in front of 'analytics' to solve the access denied problem but it defaults bactk to 'analytics now. On an iPad there is no security shield to disable so that won't work, and the chrome browser add on wont work with an iPad either.
Any help available?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey, I am having an issue. My Real Time analytics is working, but my standard overview is not. It is showing zero on everything in standard overview. But when i goto real time view, I can see if someone is visiting my site. Can you help ? Thanks in advance!

Need Help with In-Page Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue. I don't think this plugin works, they stopped updating this plugin last year.