Analytics
5.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Need Help with In-Page Analytics Chrome Extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I've been using the google chrome extension to receive in page analytic data for my website, www.casafamilyday.org. Recently, I haven't been able to get that data. When I turn the extension on it only gives me the information on the top (total views, visitors, etc.) Why can't I see clicks anymore? Any way to fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Help with In-Page Analytics Chrome Extension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Elizabeth M,

If you look above the first box titled "All Users," you will see "Segments" with a drop down menu. With that you can change what data you see. You can also use the drop down menu above each subsequent box to change the data shown. This allows you to customize what analytic data you see. 

If this is not enough and you want full feature analytics reporting, you would want to visit Google Analytics and really dig in on the performance of your website. You should also be reviewing your Google Search Console often to find more data regarding your website performance. 

Hope this helps... have a great weekend!

- James