Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

My personal assistant can't help me

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm from Russia, and for a year I use Google Analytics in August, something happened, and I stopped to differentiate amongst the majority of visitors when the site was visited by 50 people I see only 4-6 keywords, others go by (Unknown).
I went to google advords, I have long wanted to use this service, but the most important issue was the tracking of visitors, and I told my helpers in Google, Svetlana said that all would do, and that everything will work. Svetlana tried to help for a month, but did not help.
I started to use advertising about 2 months, a week spent about 100-200 dollars. It distracted me a little, but I kept asking to make that my analyst to work properly, I was given a new personal helper Roman, who said that to help me, I waited 3 weeks and corresponded with him every day, but analysts continue to not work.
After 3 months of using google advords I told Roman that cease to use advertising if I do not do analysis.
I have a new problem, my Afyon also ceased to differentiate amongst the visitors, and there is a cool feature - differentiate amongst visitors in real time, and now it does not work!
Then I began to call already in Dublin, where I was given a personal helper Andrei, he helped me 2 weeks and found a lot of mistakes, and was full of optimism, but still could not help!
Just now, Andrew advised to write to you here, then I can find help.
my site: tozsk.ru
my login <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Help!!

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines. This was done in order to remove contact information in the text of the post, as well as several screenshots that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar. Please feel free to re-post the screenshots after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.

Re: My personal assistant can't help me

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Anekcah,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

If you still need assistance let me know. Also, some additional information like snapshots of the issue without your private information could be very helpful.

Best,

Shannon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I need help. My statistics show 10%
"Queries for which we have clicked on", the total number of visitors to the site. Other Search Engine (
yandex.ru) I see all 100% of the visitors, but do not see any of those who came from the google search..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I forgot to say: "Thank you for the answer". Now I have a chance to repair google analytics!

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Anekcah,

Thanks for your follow up.

Could I get a snapshot of what it looks like? Please remove any personal information.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/100070?hl=en

Best,

Shannon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.jpg1

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi Aneckah,

Thanks for following up.

Let me get clear on a few of the foreign phrases and then I will get back to you.

Best,

Shannon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I hope you can help me. if u have any questions - I ready to answer.
I'll be right there.