Analytics
2.4K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

My analytics are not represented on 'my google business' page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

My manager set up our museum on 'my business' and has run some adwords.

Our web editor set up the analytics for our website on his google account.

The analytics summary on 'my business' is not picking up the analytics.

Is this because I have not linked the analytics property with the adwords account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
it does not require linking analytics and adwords.

The following page has a 'how to' along with a troubleshooting section at the bottom of the page

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4708936?hl=en

Things to note.. 

It’s important that the website you provide on your Google My Business listing exactly matches the one in your Analytics property. For example, if your Analytics property gives you ownership rights to www.example.com/blog, but you’ve listed www.example.com as your primary website on Google My Business listing, we won’t be able to match your Analytics property with your listing.

If you lose access to a website in your Google Analytics account, you won’t be able to see the data until it’s reinstated.

The owner and any managers of your listing will have access to Google Analytics on your Google My Business dashboard if they also have access to your Google Analytics account.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Bronwyn, that has done the trick.