Analytics
2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

My Google analytics not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I do not know if you can help me with this here... But I am having problems with Google Analytics. It was working really well about 2 weeks ago, and then overnight I lost all of my data that was collected and now it shows everything as zero.. If you know what I need to do to get it back up and running please let me know. I am new to all of this and I am trying to overcome this learning curve... Please help if you can.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you share your site with us?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

The tracking code is installed. (UA-90861111-1) 

When you log into Google Analytics and view your Property, is this the same ID?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I will check... The account showing up is UA-92796037-1.  What do I need to do to get back to UA-90861111-1

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amy C
March

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Do you have any other Accounts or Properties listed in the admin? The other possibility is that you're accessing Google Analytics with a different Google Account (different email address).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So how do I go back and change accounts?  I do think I may have logged in with a different email.... I get two of them mixed up from time to time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Click on your account icon in the top right to switch accounts or select the add account and then sign in with your other account. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I still can not get it to work. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got it. Thank you for your help.