Analytics
1.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Websites Best Practice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am newly in charge of my company's analytics and am trying to get things organized. My company owns several other companies, each with their own website and Google Analytics accounts that were setup previously. The current setup is a different account for each website and then sharing access to the various accounts between users. So when I log into my Analytics account I have access to all the other website's accounts as well. My question is, should I leave it this way or is it best to start a new account from scratch and move all the properties to that one account? I essentially have 1 login access currently so as for ease of use it doesn't seem any different to me one way or the other. Are there other benefits though of moving everything? Thanks! 

Multiple Websites Best Practice

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jennifer,

No there is no other benefits if you move to all the properties int one account. You want 1 login access that you already have so there is no use of moving into new one account.

Thanks