Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Monday - Sunday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi people,

I was wondering if any of you've had succes with changing weekdays to Monday - Sunday instead of Sunday - Saturday.

I know it's possible, but I can't seem to find the setting, that allows me to change it.

Thanks in advance, and have a good week :-).

Mvh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Monday - Sunday

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
There is an 'ISO Week of the Year' (also ISO Week of the ISO Year') dimension that can be used in reports that shows weeks starting on Mondays.
Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you are talking about the calendar on the top right in GA, you can set your Language in GA User settings e.g. on UK English to get the week starting on Monday instead of Sunday. At least this worked for me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I hava a problem with Google consolidating data in explorer graphs for "week" for Weeks starting on Sunday to Saturday. Does anyone have an idea how we can make Google solve this issue? My idea is e.g. to use ISO Week in graph week consolidation instead of Week for Users with Language (UK English or German).