Analytics
1.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Missing Admin Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We cannot get the “admin” “reporting” tabs along the top (normally above audience overview)... any ideas why this might be? We always used to be bale to, and as far as I'ma ware nothing has changed...

Re: Missing Admin Tab

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Here is a link to the admin tab: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/?authuser=1#management/Settings/
It could be someone else on the account with user management control changed the settings. I could check with other you know to have admin access to your Google Analytics account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue here.
I'm missing not just admin tab, but the whole top bar with Customization and other tab. I cannot get to see my Custom dimensions reports.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
same issue
thanks for the link though

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It turns out that issue is present on IE, but not on Edge.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Seems that I am on Edge?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What is IE vs Edge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue just started for me today in IE, and it was not an issue using the same setup two days ago.
My guess is that it's related to Google rolling out a new design for GA, since today is the 1st time I've seen a new GA logo in the upper right and I read here that they are rolling out an overall new design for GA: http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/04/19/big-google-analytics-3-0-update-brings-a-new-icon-material-d...
So wonder if they redesigned the top menu bar and forgot or hid the links to Home Reporting Customization Admin?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Perfect match with my scenario. It started 2 days ago with new design.

Can you confirm issue is not present in MS Edge?