Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Lost access to account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We recently launched a new website www.baronfunds.com - this new site combines two old site into one (baronfunds.com and baroncapitalmanagement.com). We would like to compare the analytics for the old and new sites, but the admin for the old site is no longer at the firm so I do not have the old sites' account information and I've exhausted all of my options. Please advise on how to get access to the old sites' analytics.

Thank you so much

Sasha Mayers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Lost access to account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sasha M
Unfortunately you may not be able to get access to the old analytics.

You could try to recover the account, there is a comprehensive post by Niall in the following thread on how to go about doing this (its the one marked as best answer)
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

If you dont have an adwords account, you will need to create one (it's free to create one), so as to be able to log into it and access the Adwords Support options.

Thanks
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here