Analytics
3.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Lost access to Google Analytics when started Gmail for Business email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had a Google Analytics account for years. This account showed my website Analytics, and I could also access some client Analytics from this account as well. Shortly after I moved my corporate email to Gmail for Business, I realized that I could no longer access this Analytics account. At this time, I am unable to view these Analytics.

Since that time, I have moved my website to Squarespace, When I try to log into Analytics, it tells me I need to set up a new account. Have I lost all of the past information from my Analytics account, or can I somehow restore those and use within my moved website?

The only option I can find seems to be signing up for a new Analytics code and starting the Analytics from scratch rather then use the old Analytics coding and move it to the new site,. Any insight on how to save the old Analytics for the new site, and how to login to my old/current Analytics?

Help! Any insight is appreciated!