Analytics
4.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Lost Access to Analytics Account. Have Tracking UA-ID

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I need help accessing an old analytics account for my domain. I have the tracking code and can verify ownership of the domain but I do not know what account it is tied to. Does anyone know if there is a way I can get in touch with Google Support to get this taken care of?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

To recover account access, please use the form at
https://goo.gl/9nEZsb

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm having a similar problem as the original poster. I believe my domain has a Google Analytics set up as I have the tracking code. I can also verify ownership by editing content on the site.

I am trying to fill out the form that Julien provided a link to but it is asking me for the login email address associated with the Google Analytics account and that is what I do not have. How do I proceed?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Use your email regardless, they use it to contact you

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will do. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the response! Appreciate it!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have G Suite / Business and they weren't able to help us either, they kept on sending us to G. Analytic / chat and phone number.   Chat is always offline, phone number is generic Google Help, still waiting for about a week on the email part.