Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having difficulty getting account access to a new business I'm working with.  I started working with Zone Home Entertainment, and because there have been a couple employee changes in advertising and marketing, I am unable to access their google analytics page (I have the account/UA number). The business owners have tried a few things, but have been unsuccessful.  I created a new account in hopes that I could generate the old data, but I have found that is not the answer. I would like to move forward with google adwords, but I really need access to the current account. 

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Kelli Berg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Could try an account recovery.
There is a comprehensive post by Niall in the following thread on how to go about doing this (its the one marked as best answer)
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here