AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Links to My Site

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My total links in the search console has been the same for the last several weeks. It is scheduled to update once a week. What is the problem? How can I fix this? www.writtencommunicationcompany.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Links to Your Site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Curtis D

For further assistance with Search Console questions and issues, the best place to ask is on the Webmaster Central Help Forum 
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Thanks

Bronwyn

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Links to My Site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I spoke with Webmaster Central Help Forum. They referred me to the Google Analytics forum. If you could help me, I would appreciate your input. Please let me know either way. Thanks.

Links to My Site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello -

Webmaster Central Help Forum referred me to Google Analytics. Google Analytics referred my to Webmaster Central Help Forum. I have a question about links to my website. In the search column, links are no longer being tallied. The running count has become stagnant. It's been like that for several weeks. Statistics are suppose to update every week. I need your assistance. Here's my website: www.writtencommunicationcompany.com.
Thanks.