Analytics
2.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Link analytics property to AdExchange NPM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

im trying to link an Analytics property to a Network Partner in my NPM Adx so i can see Publisher information in Analytics but i dont know how. Support page where it might say something about that doesn't exist anymore. Can anyone tell me how to do it or confirm that to do that is at least possible? So, it's linking an analytics property opened with a customer account to my own Adx NPM where i added this customer as a network partner.

Thanks and regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Link analytics property to AdExchange NPM

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Blas,

at property level in Analytics there is a set-up for Ad Exchange Linking. Have you seen that? Actually, you need "Edit" permissions in your Analytics account to see and configure that.

Christoph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Cristoph,

i did see that option, but from there i can't do anything else. I guess analytics would relate accounts and if there is an adx account matching the analytics account,  an option to links account would appear here. But as this analytics accounts belongs to an NPM...i think there is nothing to link. This is what i see in Ad Exchange Linking. (It means "no data for this view")

http://imgur.com/v3B1Ne9 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Blas,

make sure that you're using a Google Account (login or email address) that has both (a) Edit permission for the Analytics property and (b) Administrative access for the Ad Exchange account.

Christoph