Analytics
2.8K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Just added to an existing Google Analytics account, yet can't see the history prior to being added

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi-

I'm hoping to pull some historical Google Analytics data from an website that has been running for 20+ years. The website owner added me to the account, yet I can only see the data from the day I was added through today. I would like access to the full history in order to assist this website owner. Is there a way to set things up so that I'm able to see everything she can (without just doing a google hangout)? I'd like to review the historical data on my own time.

TIA for any assistance,

Michele

Re: Just added to an existing Google Analytics account, yet can't see the history prior to being add

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
It could be that she added you as a user at the View level or Property level instead of the Account level. If she goes in and adds your email at the account level in the admin tab, that might solve your problem.
https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/?authuser=0#management/Settings/