Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there

everytime i log in to google anaytics i get a blank page, no home screen . no headers or side bar nothnig  just the web address bar, no i tried everything from clearing cache, to system restore to creating a new account, nothing helps , so anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Just a blank page!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Are you using any browser addons such as adblocker or ublocker or similar.
If so, try disabling them temporarily to see if it resolves the issue. 
If it does, then you might have to create exceptions for them

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

already done that, but it had no effect at all

Just a blank page!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

what browser are you using and what version of the browser?

eta.. also are you accessing google analytics via a bookmark?
If you are using a bookmark, while already logged into your Google account,

try the following link instead -

https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/#home/

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i use firefox, ill admit i havent used analytics in like 3 months, but i havent changed anything since then, but now all i get is this, even when i clicked the link you sentCapture.PNG

Just a blank page!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

what version of firefox are you using?
when something like this is occurring and its not happening in a widespread way to people,

usually it comes down to an individual's browser version being out of date. or antivirus settings.. or a browser addon/extensions not being

up to date. or an update to one of them breaking it.. the most recent that i know of to cause issues, was an update to ublock and adblocker pro.

eta.. what i then do is i usually try a different browser or i disable my browser addons etc.. and see if it works and then re-enable them one at a time and test each time to see which one is breaking it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

firefox is up to date, if i switch to explorer, i can log in but the page is a mess, eg words overlapping each other, but i did a system restore and the problem remained

Just a blank page!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

a system restore isnt necessarily going to fix anything.. depending on how often you update windows and how your updates are configured.. windows usually creates its own restore point prior to installing updates.
in IE have you tried resetting the browser settings back to default?

eta.. if you can humor me for a moment.. in FF if you click on Help in the browser window and then About Firefox in the drop down.. what browser version is listed

also what version of windows are you using win7, win10 . or ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

firefox is running version 50.1.0 where would i find firefox defaults setting and will this mean i lose all passwords?

Just a blank page!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

I dont know re firefox..according to the info page it should save your password and bookmarks etc

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings