Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Just a blank page!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today, when I try to see my Analytics Home, I just find a blank page (white strip on top and blue light the other part). Anything else.

I've punished?

Anybody can help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paolo Z
July 2016

Re: Just a blank page!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Paolo Z,

Sorry to hear of this issue. 

1) Please edit your message and remove your email address, for privacy & security. 

2) Clear your browser cache. 

3) If you use the AdBlock extension, you will need to whitelist Google Analytics: analytics.google.com 

Please post back as to the results. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you James.
Your solution works!
It was simple and effective.
Best Regards.
Paolo

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Very welcome, Paolo.

Happy to hear you are all set.

Have a great week,

James

Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm using uBlock and didn't realize it would cause Google Analytics not to display. I disabled it for this URL only and--voila!--GA came back. Thanks!

Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. Saved a lot of time. Smiley Happy

Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I don't have adblock, cleared everything, tried IE and Chrome, added the links to Kaspersky...still showing a blank page. Please help!

Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also have Kaspersky. 

While you're on the Analytics screen, click on the Kaspersky green shield icon in the top right hand corner.  Under "Private Browsing" click on the arrow down to get the sub-menu. Click on "Allow data collection on this website"

That solved my blank page problem.

Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Nick! I'll bookmark this, but it's been so long since I've logged in the issue isn't there now. Thanks!

Just a blank page!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. In my case, it was: 3) If you use the AdBlock extension, you will need to whitelist Google Analytics: analytics.google.com. 

All the best,
Volodymyr