Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to find the Google Analytics Account through Analytics Tracking Code or Script.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website and I want to track it's Google Analytics Account which is already created. Is it possible to find the Google Analytics Account by tracking code or script?

Is it possible to find the Google Analytics Account through Analytics Tracking Code or Script.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Mason A,

I am not sure what exactly you mean by finding the GA account but what I can tell you is that every Google Analytics tracking snippet contains the globally unique property Id (not GA account id) and you can find the corresponding account if you have access to it.

I hope this helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to say that I have a website. Some time ago I had created this website analytics. But now I don't remember what Gmail created this analytics account. So, with the help of Google Analytics tracking code or script, I want to find that Gmail account.

Is it possible?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mason A
July

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Mason, unfortunately, it is not possible to find the associated Gmail account by yourself. You can try the Google Analytics account recovery options that is listed in this article link or you can try to contact google analytics support link 

I hope this helps

Regard