Analytics
2.2K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Is anyone having a dashboard error issue

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

As of today 7/22 whenever any user in my account clicks the "add to dashboard" button it is not allowing us to select a dashboard. Are any other users experiencing this issue?

Thank you,

Re: Is anyone having a dashboard error issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, yes, I just did a training with one of our staff members yesterday and was trying to show how to add a report to a dashboard and she couldn't get anything to appear in the dropdown. I double checked all settings and can't find a reason this should be happening.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes!  This has been happening to us as well.  Here's a screenshot of the dropdown in question.  Clicking it provides no options:  http://imgur.com/a/QLA2q

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I have made Google aware of this issue and they are looking into it. They are now aware that it is happening across accounts and not just one users particular account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm pleased somebody else is having the problem. It means I'm not going crazy. Been having the problem for a few days now. Have tried different Google Accounts on different websites, different browsers and even different connections to the web (thought it might be corporate network firewall settings).