Analytics
2.1K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Invalid name on my GA certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone.

I've got a question in reference to this thread https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/AAzboLNbf9g;context-place=forum/gmail

tl;dr: my first and second name on my G+ account is not displaying correctly, affecting my GA certificate. Bug seems to be impossible to fix.

So my question is - is there any way to export my GA certificate to an other account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, no

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, so what am I supposed to do in this case? My GA cert is not trustworthy with just my first name, I've spent a lot of time to pass this exam and now I can't change my last name because my account is bugged. What's the advice on this one?

Re: Invalid name on my GA certificate

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Piotr, use another Google account and pass this GA exam once again. Let's be honest, if you've done it before, you should be able to pass it once again. It takes 1-1.5 hours maximum and you don't have to waste your precious time looking for another solution. It's pretty straightforward way to go about it.

Actually, people don't care about your certification, people care about your knowledge. This certification just shows that you have met the specific knowledge standards. Eventually, you cannot fail this exam if you have the expertise. Smiley Happy

do it.gif

Cheers,

Taavi

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

The last time i took the exam, I was drunk and still ended up with a score of 94%

Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Invalid name on my GA certificate

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

"Hey Piotr, just go do it!" - Julien Coquet"Hey Piotr, just go do it!" - Julien Coquet

Cheers,

Taavi

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

And I thought I had too much spare time.