AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
4.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Internal error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Internal error. Please try again later.
Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 12.09.35.png

I keep getting this msg when i try to login to  google analytics. Does anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Internal error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi :-)
If not already done so, I'd start by logging out of your google account and clearing all browser cache an cookies.
Then I would retry.
Also what browser and version are you using?
Have you checked to see if the issue persists when all browser addons are disabled?
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Re: Internal error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

thank you, i had already cleared my cookies so I knew it wasn't that. It
appears to be from my Adblock. Works now. Thank u!

Internal error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PLEASE can someone help me?  I have the same error and cannot access my websites in Analytics. I have tried clearing cache and cookies, and as far as I can tell I have no add-ons selected. I use Firefox and Chrome. Both show the same error.

Surely someone knows what's going on. If I can't solve this, I'll to give up on Analytics completely.

Thanks.