Analytics
1.9K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Internal error. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My GA web access hasn't worked right for months. I keep receiving the error:

every time i try accessing the details of any of my sites. see attached image of the exact error msg. It randomly worked once but not since. what's up? This is across 3 browsers and 3 PC's, same error. I cannot add new sites or make any changes to my account's existing sites. what's going on? 

GA_errors.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Fabian S
January 2016

Re: Internal error. Please try again later.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Fabian,

I'd recommend clearing your cache & cookies, you may also want to check if Ad Blocker is running in yoir browser as it is known to conflict. Lastly you might want to try incognito (private) browsing. 

If none of these work then this is an issue that Google will have to sort out. If are using Google AdWords then call the number located under the settings cog and then press 2 for Analytics, I find this to be the most helpful support. If you don't have Adwords then you will need to call Analytics help (Good luck with that one)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Fabian S
January 2016

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Fabian,

I'd recommend clearing your cache & cookies, you may also want to check if Ad Blocker is running in yoir browser as it is known to conflict. Lastly you might want to try incognito (private) browsing. 

If none of these work then this is an issue that Google will have to sort out. If are using Google AdWords then call the number located under the settings cog and then press 2 for Analytics, I find this to be the most helpful support. If you don't have Adwords then you will need to call Analytics help (Good luck with that one)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

SOB! U Block origin was my culprit. thanks for the tip.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Support numbers are located here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you!! Had the same issue and it was Ublock.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I solved my issue by trying to log in Analytics. Then top left corner "Accounts". The issue was that I had changed the website to www from non www but had two Analytics accounts for the wrong website and I was trying to access the wrong one. Also if you have changed to https lately, maybe this can cause a problem too.