Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Internal error. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am having difficulty logging into analytics. I get the following error message:

Internal Error.  Please try again later. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request.

The thing is this doesn't work on 3 different browsers on 3 different devices and when i log into a different account that manages a totally separate website, the analytics are accessible which leads me to believe it isn't my browser.   We accessed the analytics for the first 3 days & then it started giving us this error.

thx

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, Joe,

This is an all-too-familiar problem and it's a matter of just waiting it out. Likely the issue is on Google's side and they are working on something. One thing you could try is to log in from an incognito window, or even delete your cache and reload the page.

Hope this helps.

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nicky Y: I'm having the same problem and I tried another departments log in and their analytics worked.  Do you know how long this can take?  If our analytics don't come back I will have to explain to my employer what happened.

Any input will be helpful.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi, Leon C, I'm really not certain how long these take, or even if indeed the issue is on Google's side. Several things you could try are to clear your cache, reload your browser, or try a different browser as well. Ask your colleagues if they are also seeing the same issue. If it's affecting more people, then it's more than likely a Google issue.

Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. Same here. Trying to move a property from one google account to another, i get

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joe, did this ever get resolved for you? how long did it took?

I'm also having the same issue, I move a property successfully just last week, and today all of sudden I get this error for 4 properties from different accounts I want to move.