Analytics
1.7K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Internal Error while Transfer of Analytics Property

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey,

I'm trying to move some analytic properties to another account. I'm using a incognito session, have no ad-block plugin active and have cleared my cookies.

On both accounts I do have all access. But as I start the transfer I get "Internal error. Please try again later".

What is the origin of the error and how do I solve it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Sorry for the obvious reply but do what it asks - try again later. Give it a few minutes and try again. Maybe refresh the page before.

There is no clue but that the error is internal. Judging by my own experience, it's nothing major, just GA having some hiccups. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also experiencing this issue.  No AdBlock, no UBlock, nothing of that sort.  Incognito mode has the same issue.  I was able to move several properties earlier in the day, but trying to move to newly created accounts keep throwing the "Internal Error" message.  I waited a day to perhaps give it time to complete set up for the new account but I am still getting the same error.  So waiting has not resolved my issue.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Try the Send Feedback option on the GA interface. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yea I am also seeing this. However, I have a few different Log Ins each which had accounts and properties. I wanted to converge all properties across different Log Ins. I was able to move properties from 3 separate Log Ins to the main one I am converging them all to. However, within the main Login, I cannot move any of the existing properties to newly created accounts within it. Seeing the same internal error message. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have the same problem here, I created a new account to archive old properties, but when I try to move the properties to the new account, I get the error message "Internal error. Please try again later". It's been the case since 48 hours.