AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
2.3K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Internal Error. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anytime I try to access Account --> Change History of Google Analytics I get the error message, "Internal Error. Please try again later. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request."

This happened as soon as I added in new views and changed the default view name from "All Web Site Data" to "01 Main Site Data". Reverting back the name didn't work at all for Chrome.

Even tried in Firefox and am still having the same issue with the Change History.

Any advice?

error.jpg

Re: Internal Error. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am suddenly having the same problem. Just before it started I got a pop-up saying that someone whose name I did not recognize was blocking access, and asked if I wanted to unblock. I clicked yes, and this started. I am wondering about malware.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So far Analytics is still reporting traffic from the site. I just can't look at the Change History of the account. I've looked at the analytics from Chrome, Firefox and even from my iPad's Safari; and all of them are showing the internal error pop up.

How can I get some help from Google? Would also appreciate if other users have comments to share.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you have an ad blocker installed, try turning it off. In a recent case that came up for me, uBlock Origin was running as an extension in Chrome and turning it off resolved the error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you have an ad blocker installed, try turning it off. In a recent case that came up for me, uBlock Origin was running as an extension in Chrome and turning it off resolved the error.

Yup, unblocking the site totally did it for me too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone tell me how to find if I have any sort of "ad blocker"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue but turning off Ad Blocker did not solve it.

Resource is not available. Please try again later.

One or more of the services on which we depend is unavailable. Please try again later after the service has had a chance to recover.
Error ID: cf5e5484-25d4-4929-a185-f42cf12430c0