Analytics
1.6K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Internal Error. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anytime I try to access any part of Google Analytics I get the error message, "Internal Error. Please try again later. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition and cannot fulfill your request."

Any advice?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Seann C
November 2015

Re: Internal Error. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Seann C,

You may find some help on this page, where the same question was asked - http://productforums.google.com/d/topic/analytics/1O2SzVtmyt4. Unfortunately, this page may not show properly and redirect you to the new GA forum pages, in which case you may need to access a cached version of it.

But it looks like you should check for things like the use of AdBlock (turn off if you are using it),
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn

Re: Internal Error. Analytics has encountered an unexpected condition.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yup, that did it for me!  Thank you.  Have been having this same issue for a few weeks now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please post whats the resolution to this issue. I am unable to share the views and keep getting this error. It was working fine and suddenly this error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm experiencing the same issue on reports that were working just fine last week. Right now I'm getting partial data, with just a few data elements producing the error. I tried rebuilding the elements, but the problem persisted. Here are the detail of the message: 

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error ID: 9026364c

If anyone has suggestions on how to resolve this, I sure would appreciate hearing them.