Analytics
2.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Interactive Ticketing + Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have any of you ever used Interactive Ticketing and then successfully implemented it within Analytics to track sales (conversions)? Needing help and not sure where to begin.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Interactive Ticketing + Google Analytics

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Erin,

Anything is possible with GA. Smiley Happy I've helped companies measure rail ticketing and airline ticketing via Ecommerce so on the surface it's straightforward.

That said, we need more information on what you are trying to achieve and where you are having trouble.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Theo -

Well we are using the service Interactive Ticketing to sell tickets. We'd like to filter in the purchases into Google Analytics. All the ticketing platform will allow me to do is enter in the analytics UA code and include a cross domain list. They've been no help. What info would you need to help?!?! In a crunch here, as we launch on Monday and I am scrambling to figure it out!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Erin -- Are you trying to see the 'number of times a ticket order was placed', or the ticket price, quantity, event name, etc?