Analytics
2.5K members online now
Discuss regaining access to Analytics accounts, restoring accounts, changing user access levels, and navigating the homepage

Guide Me
star_border

Inquired about Google 360 was contacted by vendor... Is Google 360 supported by Google itself

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I inquired about buying and implementing Google 360 Suite via the Contact form. A vendor followed up and I wanted to know...

-- Is my information sent to multiple vendors? 
-- Will Google every contact me? 
-- Will E-Nor charge for the implementation or is this part of the 150K cost?
-- Is there any option to work with Google directly or is all work outsourced? For example, part of 360 is access to a Google account rep. Is this defined as a vendor rep that is certified? 

Side note: While Google provides various ways to "contact" someone you force a user - whether on this forum, on the support docs or by clicking the "contact" button on the support docs" to choose a topic that aligns to a product problem.  Google 360 is a costly product and I find it a bit strange there is no ability to talk to a sales rep or get general support for buying and implementing 360, not about Analytics itself. This is one reason we have not purchased Google Premium (before it was 360)... it's confusing and hard to understand how or who we would work with to implement the product. It's easy to implement analytics and we've already done that. We need help working through some complexities of using this for a multi-tiered organization with many use cases and web properties.